If you are the person facing difficulties in maintaining your perfect credit score then you must use Indigo Credit card. This will successfully maintain your credit and reach out to all your everyday needs. Indigo Platinum Master card can be used for purchases and also cash advances anywhere you see MasterCard logo. Here in this article, we will see myindigocard Activate Online, Login and also registration process.
myindigocard Activation @ www.myindigocard.com
Indigo Card is from Genesis FS Card Services and issued by Celtic Bank. It is a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank and an FDIC member. This myindigocard can be used in 33 million locations in 210 countries. It is very important to maintain the credit score as it helps in taking loans and in many more. myindigocard will definitely help you with this. The www.myindigocard.com Website provides to maintain the card online. For this, we need to register an account on the website and activate the Credit card.
We will see the process of registration, log in to this website. Activation of the Indigo Card will also be included here once you have received your credit card. There are a few features of this card which we will discuss in the coming section.
Features of Indigo Card
- The approval of a credit card is easy and has fewer rules when compared with others.
- Annual charge fee is from $0-$ 99 depending upon the credit score and history of your card.
- No security deposit is needed and you can apply the card even you filled with a bankrupt before.
- You can get only $300 as your credit on this card and there are no reward programs.
- There is no Initial Sign-up Bonus on the card.
To activate the card or to log in and manage the account we first need to register in the website myindigocard. Here is the guide for the registration process.
- Open the official website myingidocard in your browser.
- Tap on ‘Register’ on the top left side of the page.
Enter Account Number exactly the same appear on card or statement.
- Give your Date of Birth details in the same format given.
- Enter the complete Social Security Number in spaces provided.
- Tap on Next and complete the process with few personal details like a name.
- Set a Password to the account for Login Purpose in the future.
Now your registration process is complete and you can gain access to your account.
Steps To Log In MyIndigoCard
We can sign-in to our account in myindigocard and can have a look on our dashboard. You can keep checking our credit score, balance and important information. Guide to login process is here below
- Open the official website and tap on Sign in option or click here to directly open the page.
- Give your username and password which are set during the registration process.
- Tap on Log-In option below to get access to the account.
Also, read onevanilla Login & Check Card Balance
Activation of card is necessary once your Indigo Card arrives. You are only able to activate the card when you are a registered member. So, make sure your registration is done on the website. You can also follow the steps above in the registration process and complete.
- Open the home page of MyIndigoCard.
- You can see the “Log-In to our Secure Server” option.
- In the space give your Username and Password.
- Click on Log-in which will redirect you to your account.
- You can select “Activate Your Card” option.
- Enter the required details and activate the card.
- You need to activate the card to use it for your purposes.
Reset Password And Username
We can reset the Password and username within the website under the login page. Follow the instruction below
- Select the “Forgot Username or Password” option on the home page.
- Give your Username and Last 4 digit of account in the space given.
- Enter Social security Number and Date of birth details.
- Tap on Submit option below and your email address will receive new password details.
- In the same page of Forgot Username and Password, you can see “Forgot Username” section.
- Enter your Email and Last 4 Digits of Account and Social Security Number.
- Now give the Date of Birth detail in the space provided and tap on submit option.
- Ann email with a username will be sent to the requested email address.
myindigocard Customer Service Number
You can pay bills and know about the login issues or more information with a call.
myindigocard Customer Service Number: 866-946-9545
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
for more details about Credit cards check Bestcreditcardzone.