NetSpend Corporation is the best and popular American company. Always it gives alternative financial services in the USA. It fully depends on the total system services. Moreover, they are also known as credit card providers, credit card processor, and merchant acquirer. The headquarters are located in Austin, Texas. It has many branches in Atlanta, San Mateo, and more. It is also a renowned issuer of commercial prepaid NetSpend cards. In addition to all these, it provides Prepaid Debit Master cards, and Visa prepaid debit cards.
What Is a NetSpend Card?
Nationwide it has approximately 130, 000 reload points. It is available in almost 70,000 distribution locations. So, people can purchase these cards anywhere. These NetSpend cards are issued by Netspend and can be used for pharmacies, tax preparers, and much more. As well you can use these cards in grocery stores, check cashers, convenience, and more.
Netspend card is also known as a prepaid card. It allows people to pay bills online, buy items, and make direct deposits of paychecks. The user does not require any credit check or contact for this service. The product has more powerful features and great flexibility. To apply for the card you need to fill a few personal details. These prepaid Netspend Prepaid cards are also issued by many other banks. Few among them are Republic Bank, The Bancorp Bank, Meta-Bank, BofI Federal Bank, and more.
NetSpend Card Registration
Nowadays these cards are becoming very popular. So, many government agencies and businesses also issuing Netspend prepaid debit cards. By using these cards customers can use for any purposes such as tax refunds. The users can get the Netspend prepaid cards in MasterCard or Visa card forms. Before using the NetSpend Prepaid debit card user need to act for use.
Also Read: Apple Credit Card
To active Netspend Prepaid card, people need to follow some process. Once, the cardholder enters the required details then automatically it will activate. So, we need to enter personal information which stores in Netspend’s system. Once, you receive your Prepaid card then you can either activate it online or by phone.
Steps To Activate NetSpend Card Online
- To activate the NetSpend Prepaid card online, you need to visit the company’s online portal. After that click on the Netspend activation or registration page which is available in Netspend’s official website.
- Once, you are on the activation page, and then you need to enter the card number, which consists of 16 or 20 digits found on the front side of the Netspend Prepaid Debit card.
- After that, you need to enter the security code, which is a three-digit CVV code. This CVV code is available on the backside of the card.
- After entering this information hit on proceed buttons to the next page of your online submission form.
- Once, the card is identified, you should enter your personal information including 9-digit social security number. This SSN is linked to your personal profile as the primary user.
Activate Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Using Phone
To activate the Netspend card online process is very fast. Along with that, you have the option of calling customer service for activation help.
- First, you need to dial the toll-free number 1-866-837-7363 and the user will connect to a customer service representative.
- Once, the representative connects and then introduces you and gives the 16 or 20- digit Netspend Prepaid Debit card number and 3-digit CVV code on the backside of the card.
- After providing your card number and CVV code they will ask you personal information including your name, date of birth, SSN and more. Then automatically your card activation completes once the call is ended.
NetSpend Card Customer Service Number
If any case while registering or activating the card issues may occur. At that time you will contact the customer supports. Always it provides 24/7 services for the users. The users can contact via mail also. So, here we listing customer service toll-free number and Email id.
NetSpend Customer Care Number: 1-866-387-7376
Email Id: [email protected]
Mail Us: Netspend Corporation
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136